1. Acknowledge the debt we owe to the original Australians.
2. Protest against the appalling behaviour of some elected politicians.
3. Change the existing tax system so that every company and individual pays a fair share. The system as it stands favours the wealthy.
4. Create a plan for Australia’s population and prosperity for the next 100 years.
5. A robust democracy depends on active participation of all our citizens, otherwise we are doomed to be served by politicians (who are the puppets of) special interest groups and not for governing the good of the WHOLE of Australia.